Innovative Solutions. Exceptional Service.
Argent Tape & Label, Inc. is an award-winning company and 3M Preferred Converter. At Argent Tape & Label, we excel at helping our customers succeed and solving your complex challenges. We work with our customers to provide the most effective and cost-efficient products that are custom designed to meet your specific needs.
We’re also unique as our culture employs Open Book Management that enables all our team members to think like an owner and inspires unmatched creativity, innovative solutions and exceptional service.
We are invested in our customers’ success, the protection of our environment and the health and well-being of the communities that we are privileged to serve. That’s why Argent supports several charitable and nonprofit organizations each year and a variety of local, women- and minority-owned small businesses through our Supplier Diversity program.
Argent is committed to protecting the environment by embracing sound environmental practices that respect the well-being of all interested parties. Our environmental policies are based on sound business practices and economic practicability. It is the responsibility of all employees to conduct themselves according to our established policies.
Argent and its employees strive to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Encourage and promote waste minimization, energy efficiency, resource conservation and end of life issues, recycling and disposal.
- Review and continuously improve environmental management systems to support the integration of environmental considerations such as prevention of pollution into business decisions and planning activities.
Argent will share information on its environmental efforts with all interested parties and regulatory authorities.
Established 1995, Argent has always been committed to customer satisfaction by providing the highest level of quality assurances, employing rigorous standards and the most advanced technology to ensure high quality, affordable and dependable products and services.
In January 2010, Lynn Perenic, Argent’s president and chief executive officer, purchased the company on the verge of collapse and has transformed Argent into a highly successful multi-million-dollar enterprise that services iconic brands as well as startup and middle-market companies alike.
Creating a company culture based in Open Book Management, a management style that engages employees and encourages them to think like owners, enables Argent to drive innovation throughout its processes, products and services, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Today, Argent’s innovative culture and customer focus provides unmatched customer satisfaction as evidenced by their prestigious awards and multiple recognitions, including:
- Top 50 Companies to Watch in Michigan
- All Star Award from the Great Game of Business (five-time awardee)
- Top Achiever Award from the Great Lakes Women’s Business Council (formerly CEED)
- Crain’s Detroit Business Cool Places to Work (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Corp! Magazine Diversity Award (2019)
- Corp! Magazine Bright Spot Award (2019)
- And, many, many more
EXCELLENCE IN ACTION
Our talented team brings a wealth of experience, passion and creativity to each customer experience. We always work to exceed expectations and help our customers succeed. Solving the most difficult label and adhesive challenges is what we do best.
President & CEO
Marketing & Web Design