Where would we be without them?
Sometimes we try to imagine a world without labels. It would be a sad world, a dangerous world, a world where people routinely used the wrong bathroom. Luckily, we’ll never have to live without labels and labeling technology is advancing every day.
When you stop to think about it, labels serve many important purposes and provide a real benefit to consumers and manufacturers alike. For consumers, warning, caution, and other informative labels give instructions for use and safety. For manufacturers, labels improve efficiency in assembly, warehousing, and tracking operations.
Our labels are engineered to meet today’s demanding performance requirements and to adhere to difficult-to-bond-to surfaces, while also featuring optimum chemical and temperature resistance. They are available in a variety of face stocks, adhesive systems, and release liners. Don’t worry; our labels are too useful to disappear from this world any time soon.
- Pressure Sensitive
- Security Labels
- RFID Tags
- Zoned Adhesives
- Specialty & Custom
- Michigan Labels
- 3M Distribution Products
- Die-Cut Products
- Heat Transfer Labels
- 322222 – Coated and Laminated Paper Manufacturing
- 323110 – Commercial Lithographic Printing
- 323111 – Commercial Printing (Except screen & books)
- 323112 – Commercial Flexographic Printing
- 326112 – Plastics Packaging Film and Sheet (including Laminated) Manufacturing
- 423450 – Medical, Dental, and Hospital Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- 423840 – Industrial Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- 424130 – Industrial Paper Merchant Wholesalers
- 424610 – Plastics Materials and Basic Forms and Shapes Merchant Wholesalers
- 424690 – Adhesives & Sealants Merchants Wholesaler
- 541420 – Industrial Design Services
- 561910 – Packaging & Labeling Services