Labels play a critical role in influencing consumer behaviors. No matter what industry you are in, having a well-designed, long-lasting label that shares important product information while being attractive to potential customers is critical.
From food and beverage labels to automotive labels and from inventory tags to pharmaceutical labels, as you are designing your product labels and stickers, there are some key factors you should take into consideration to maximize your return on investment.
- Where will your product be stored, or in what type of environment will it primarily be used in? Make sure your label is designed to withstand whatever environment your product may face.
- Using high quality materials for your label can help set your brand apart from the competition. Investing in a high-quality label will get your brand the recognition it deserves.
- Required Information. Does your industry require specific information to be included on your label? Make sure you select a label that can adequately display all necessary information, including UPC codes, trademarks, ingredients, kosher designations, etc.
- Application location: Where will you be placing your label? Will it be applied to glass, plastic, synthetic materials, rubber, etc.? Be sure your label adhesive is compatible with your intended surface.
- Who is your primary audience? What information is important for them to know about your product?
- What is your price point for your labels? The quality of your images, font and graphics, as well as label materials, are dependent upon price.
- Graphic Design. If your label will have images, will they fit? How will they look once the label is applied to your product? Working with a graphic designer can help ensure that your label stands out.
- Similar to graphics, the coloring of your label and the artwork and font can play a critical role in helping your brand stand out.
- Using innovative materials and designs are appreciated by today?s consumers and help you rise above the competition.
- How much text will you need? Will it fit appropriately on your label, and is it easy for your customers to read? Font plays a major role in influencing buying behaviors.
Taking these top 10 things in mind when creating your label will help you be well on your way to help your product stand out, and Argent Tape & Label is designed to help you boost your bottom line with quality labels that appeal to consumers.